Saturday, April 19, 2008

OPI India Collection


Color has the energy to excite, to sooth, to charm. And there has never been a better, brighter moment for colors than Spring/Summer 2008!

Let the India Collection intrigue you with colors wrapped in the energy of the season - chic, warm, and bright. The season's sunny, high-energy palette for nails and lips is the ideal complement to the new fashions - and it is all here in the India Collection by OPI.

OPI India Collection (Spring/Summer 2008)



I'm Indi-a Mood For Love
OPI-I41
And this hot pink is what i lust for!

ElePhantastic Pink
OPI-I42
This carnation pink may start a stampede.

Black Cherry Chutney
OPI-I43
Deliciously dark black-red.

Keys To My Karma
OPI-I44
Start your good fortune with this rich red.

MonSooner Or Later
OPI-I45
Drench your nails in this deluge of orange-red.

Moon Over Mumbai
OPI-I46
A romantic shade of soft, moonlit gray.

Yoga-ta Get This Blue!
OPI-I47
Make this deep, dark blue your fashion mantra.

Get Me To The Taj On Time
OPI-I48
I don't want to miss this pale opal shade!

Curry Up Don't Be Late!
OPI-I49
This spicy golden metallic simmers with style!

Charmed By A Snake
OPI-I50
A charming, disarming shade of bronze.

Lunch At The Delhi
OPI-I51
Now serving a luscious shade of coral.

Royal Rajah Ruby
OPI-I52
Jeweled burgundy befitting a prince's princess.

No comments: